Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order? Go to the Store section. Click on the image of the item you wish to purchase. Select the size and enter the quantity. Next, click the Add to cart button. If you wish to continue shopping, then repeat step 1. If you're done shopping select the Checkout button. Enter your email, billing, and shipping address. Next, enter your payment information and select Complete purchase. Shortly thereafter, you will receive an email receipt containing info about your order/shipping tracking number.
2. Do you accept all major credit cards? Yes we accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover; we also accept PayPal payments. We do not accept checks, or COD's.
3. Will I be charged tax? Yes; local tax rates apply based on your billing address.
4. How will I know my order was accepted? You will receive a confirmation email, shortly after your order has been placed. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
5. When will my item(s) ship? Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and shipping.
6. What are the benefits to purchasing INAJ Clothing:
- It can help you or someone else find a new opportunity
- It will help you find new networking contacts
- It will help establish the brand as a platform that finds new opportunities in a very challenging job market
- It will help raise social awareness of people looking for new opportunities
- You can wear your job aspirations on your sleeve as often as you want, whenever you want
- It helps build the US economy, as the clothes are designed and manufactured in the USA
*Please Note: Job hunting expenses can be claimed on your tax return. Check out irs.gov for details*
8. Do I have to be unemployed to purchase INAJ clothing? No; INAJ is a job search / networking clothing brand that can be worn by anyone.
9. For media, press, or retail questions contact us at email@example.com.